Questions about this policy can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Intersafe may process the following Personal Data:
- Contact Data including, but not limited to, your name, address, place of residence, zip code, (mobile) phone number, and email address;
- Product-specific data including, but not limited to, data on (optical) measurements and measurements;
- Job title and description, gender, and date of birth;
Intersafe may also process data such as URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date, time, and duration of your visit to our Website.
HOW IS PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
Intersafe may collect Personal Data that you provide to Intersafe yourself, for example, to enable us to enter into an agreement with you or to provide you with information about products and/or services. You provide that data by filling out forms on the Website and on online ordering applications, responding to marketing campaigns or contests, signing up for our newsletter, or applying for one of our job openings on the Website.
INTENTIONS OF DATA PROCESSING
Personal Data are processed by Intersafe for entering into and performing agreements regarding the products and services provided by Intersafe and for managing the resulting relationships, including carrying out activities aimed at expanding our customer base.
When a Visitor fills a contact or registration form on the Website or online ordering platform or sends an email to Intersafe, the data sent is retained for as long as is necessary according to the nature of the form or the content of the email in order to fully answer and process it.
Furthermore, Intersafe analyzes your behavior on the Website in order to improve the Website and tailor the offer of products and services to your preferences.
DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
With respect to your Personal Data processed by Intersafe, you have a number of rights, including a right to inspection, correction, and deletion. If you wish to exercise (one of) these rights, please email email@example.com, stating “inspection/improvement/deletion of personal data” in the subject line. Intersafe will respond to your request within four weeks. If Intersafe does not grant your request, Intersafe will explain why and inform you of your rights.
If you are dissatisfied with how your request has been handled or how Intersafe processes your Personal Data, you can file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
GEOGRAPHICAL LIMITATION OF TRAFFIC
Intersafe only transfers your personal data to countries that are part of the European Economic Area and in countries that provide appropriate data protection as by the European Commission.
If processing includes a transfer of your personal data to a country outside the European community which does not provide sufficient protection as recognised by the European community Intersafe will only proceed with the transfer according to the following provisions:
- the Standard Contractual Clause as approved by the European Commission (Standard Contractual Clauses for processing agents 2004/915/EC or Standard Contractual Clauses for data processors 2010/87/EU or any subsequent version).
- binding “Co-operative Rules” if the concerned parties have accepted the binding European “Co-operative Rules” governing the processing of personal data by third parties.
- any other mechanism officially recognised by the applicable privacy protection legislation that guarantees an adequate level of protection of personal data. Both Intersafe and its third parties will only process the personal data in jurisdictions where the applicable data protection legislation applies. These jurisdictions include: the countries of the European Economic Area and the countries recognised by the European Commission as countries providing a sufficient level of data protection (for further information see European Commission).
CLICK BEHAVIOR AND VISIT DATA
When the Visitor uses (the order options on) the Website, certain data are digitally stored and processed by Intersafe, including the Visitor’s search, click, and order behavior. Intersafe may also use the Visitor’s Personal Data for the following purposes: (1) to contact the Visitor, (2) to improve the delivery of products, services, and information to the Visitor (e.g., market research), (3) to administer the sales of products in an orderly manner, (4) to inform the Visitor about products or services that may be of interest to him (provided that the Visitor has permitted Intersafe to do so), (5) to settle any disputes. These data will not be passed on to third parties without the Visitor’s prior consent.
HOW WE SECURE YOUR DATA
We take both technical and organizational measures to secure the personal data we process. So that, for example, these data are not lost. We do this according to the applicable legal requirements and guidelines.
An example of a technical measure is that your data is sent via a secure connection if you use an online form on the Website of the Personal Data Authority. Your data are also encrypted during transmission. This means that your data is unreadable should it fall into the wrong hands.
An example of an organizational measure is that only authorized employees of the Authority may view your data. And these employees only have access to your personal data to the extent necessary to perform their duties.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We do not keep your personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which we process it. However, sometimes we are required to keep your data longer.
QUESTIONS AND RIGHT OF INSPECTION AND CORRECTION
If you have any questions about Intersafe’s processing of your Personal Data, or wish to review or modify your Personal Data please contact Intersafe by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.